Rose City Park Presbyterian Church has reopened its doors for in-person worship. Together we are one body in Christ, and we all have a responsibility to interact in a way that does not put one another at risk. Our operating protocols are designed to help everyone stay safe while attending services.
- Attendees are welcome to but not required to wear masks in the building.
- Hand sanitizer and masks (if needed) will be provided at the door.
- Attendees are encouraged to be vaccinated if they are eligible. (everyone over the age of 12 with no allergies to the vaccines)
- Proof of vaccination will not be verified.
- Sanctuary occupancy will probably not exceed 100 persons.
- We are currently serving communion and participating in congregation singing.
Worship will continue to have an online option for anyone who prefers to attend virtually. As many churches are recognizing, this is a feature that will probably become a permanent practice.
Moving forward, services may look and feel a little different from the pre-pandemic ones. We can expect some bumps in the road while we learn how to provide a safe, high-quality hybrid worship experience. Thank you all for joining us on this exciting new adventure!
March 2021 Dr. Amy Lawrence Discusses Covid-19 and Vaccination
Dr. Lawrence’s presentation slides here.