April 1, 2020
With the current Stay At Home order in place, we are not able to receive offerings at church. In order to maintain our ministries, programs, and charity support, Stewardship Committee requests offerings be made in one of three ways.
- Write a check and mail it to the church: Rose City Park Presbyterian Church, 1907 NE 45th Ave., Portland, OR 97213
- Make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking account to the church. In order to use an EFT, you would need our bank routing number and our checking number. If you are interested in doing this, please contact our bookkeeper at 503–282-0965 or bookkeeping[at]rosecityparkpres.org for these numbers.
- You may also make a donation by clicking:
To make a pledge or learn more, please contact our bookkeeper at 503-282-0965 bookkeeping[at]rosecityparkpres.org (Replace the [at] with @ )
March 25, 2020
At Session’s weekly COVID-19 meeting (via Zoom), the following motion was made and approved: Worship in the church building, at a minimum, will be canceled until the governor’s stay-at-home order is lifted. Worship will resume after Session review.
March 23, 2020
Oregon Governor Kate Brown Issues Stay Home Order.
March 22, 2020
Worship for Sunday, March 22 can be found here.
March 21, 2020
March 19, 2020
Join us for Sunday Bible Study on March 22. Find information here.
March 18, 2020
- The physical office is closed until further notice.
- Our office staff will be working from home; mail will be picked up and telephone calls returned daily.
- Session will be meeting weekly during this time and has developed a Task Force to respond quickly to immediate needs. Congregation members with concerns about church operations should contact a Session member.
- No groups of 10 or more will meet in the church building. We encourage book groups, etc. to meet online. Even if your church group has fewer than 10 people, please understand that the church will not be open for meetings.
- For now, worship together in the sanctuary is suspended through April 5th. We are working to have daily devotionals, a weekly prayer service, Bible Study, and Sunday worship online. This will take some time to arrange, but information will be coming shortly.
- Please consider joining our Facebook page if you are not on it already. It is not perfect, but provides another platform for us to stay connected during this time.
- Pastor David and Pastor Paulette will be working through this time. You may reach them by email or cell phone.
- Special Session Message