In-Person Communion Will Resume in September. There will be some new procedures that our members need to be aware of and
- Communion will consist of individual pre-filled
disposable communion cups (containing grape juice)
with attached gluten free wafers.
- You will be handed your cup at the entrance to the
sanctuary when you arrive.
- At the appropriate time during the service, consume the
elements while remaining in your seat.
- Lift your mask briefly and only for the purpose of eating and drinking
- On the way out of the sanctuary, please dispose of your
own empty cup and wrapping in the receptacle placed
at the sanctuary entrance.
The Worship and Arts Committee and Reopening Task Force have determined this method
is currently the safest way to serve communion to our in-person members. These
procedures are, as always, subject to modification should health conditions relating to
Covid-19 change. We will return to traditional communion services as soon as possible
after state and local health authorities determine the pandemic risks are at safe and stable