Adult Discipleship is hosting a film series and discussion in September, October, November, and December with the theme Rooted in Love: Eradicating Systemic Poverty.
The fourth film in the series is Time Out of Mind. Richard Gere gives a soul-baring performance in this unforgettable, eye-opening look at life on the streets, immersing viewers in one man’s daily fight to survive. Richard Gere produces as well as stars as George, a homeless and quite possibly mentally ill man in Manhattan getting lost in the bureaucratic maze of social services while bouncing from shelter to shelter in an effort to find some stability.
- Date: November 14
- Time: 12 noon
- Location: Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84978968522
Meeting ID: 849 7896 8522
- Feel free to join us with your lunch in hand for an interesting discussion!
- Please join us even if you haven’t seen the movie. We welcome your insights and perspective!
How to watch:
- One copy available in the office
- Available to rent on Amazon
- DVD available to borrow at Multnomah Public Library
- December 12- Cesar Chavez