Adult Discipleship is hosting a film series and discussion in September, October, November, and December with the theme Rooted in Love: Eradicating Systemic Poverty.
The third film in the series is Rosie.
Rosie is the story of a mother trying to protect her family when they become homeless. Finding a room for a night is hard, and finding somewhere permanent is even harder. Over 36 hours, Rosie and her partner John Paul strive to maintain a loving family unit, while shielding their children from reality. Rosie examines how the love and strength of a family can endure, even in times of crisis.
- Date: October 24
- Time: 12 noon
- Location: Zoom (same link as for Worship Service)
- Feel free to join us with your lunch in hand for an interesting discussion!
- Please join us even if you haven’t seen the movie. We welcome your insights and perspective!
How to watch:
- Available on Amazon IMDB with ads
- Available to stream at Multnomah Public Library