RCPPC-related building activities, including worship in the Sanctuary, remain suspended. There may be special occasions, such as baptisms, where a small group gathers, but these will always be in accordance with the county’s most recent guidelines.
Please join us each Sunday for live worship via Zoom.
From the OHA Website:
After the ‘freeze,’ Oregon will introduce new framework for counties…. At least 21 counties will likely initially fall in the “extreme risk” category. Oregon counties that reduce their COVID-19 risk levels in coming weeks and months will be able to incrementally move to lower levels.
It’s important to note that there is no zero risk category. Until COVID-19 vaccines are widely available, health and safety precautions will remain in place so that schools, businesses and communities can reopen, and stay open.
At every risk level, to prevent COVID-19 outbreaks, Oregonians must continue to wear face coverings, watch their physical distance, wash hands, stay home when sick, and keep social get-togethers and gatherings small.
Beginning Weds. November 18 – Wednesday December 2 (at least) for businesses; starting immediately for individuals
Oregon’s Freeze measures include:
- Limiting faith based organizations to a maximum of 25 people indoors or 50 people outdoors. RCPPC activities remain suspended in the building. Many activities have moved to Zoom.
- Limiting social get-togethers (indoors and outdoors) to no more than six people, total, from no more than two households.
- Limiting restaurants and bars to take-out only.
- Closing gyms and fitness organizations.
- Closing indoor recreational facilities, museums, indoor entertainment activities, and indoor pools and sports courts.
- Closing outdoor recreational facilities, zoos, gardens, aquariums, outdoor entertainment activities, and outdoor pools.
- Limiting grocery stores and pharmacies to a maximum of 75% capacity and encouraging curbside pick-up.
- Limiting retail stores and retail malls (indoor and outdoor) to a maximum of 75% capacity and encouraging curbside pick-up.
- Closing venues (that host or facilitate indoor or outdoor events).
- Requiring all businesses to mandate work-from-home to the greatest extent possible and closing offices to the public.
- Prohibiting indoor visiting in long-term care facilities.
If you have traveled out of state, please quarantine for 14 days.