Date: July 17th
Time: 12-1 pm (time change)
Location: church parking lot
The Environment Team of Rose City Park Presbyterian will again collect Bottles and Cans for the Northeast Emergency Food Program from twelve to one in the afternoon of July 17th.
- In May, we were able to collect $400 dollars’ worth of bottles. We hope you have been saving those bottles and cans and will bring them to the church parking lot during the hour. Or call Rae Richen to have your bottles and cans picked up. Thanks to all who participated in May. Our next collection will be in September.
- We have to change the time for the Bottle Drop and Green Bag Collection on July 17th. The new time is one hour earlier: from 12 to 1 p.m..
- At the same time we will be collecting non-perishable food items in Green Bags for the Portland Food Project.
- Money from the Blue Bag collection of bottles and cans goes to the Northeast Emergency Food Program.
- Bottle Drop will accept our bottles until 2p.m., so our previous ending time would not have worked. Let’s bring our bottles and cans and our Green Bag food items to the church parking lot on Saturday the 17th between noon and one o’clock.
- Please rinse your bottles and cans to save Woody’s truck from that fermented smell.
Rae Richen and Jim Munson