Our Adult Discipleship programs currently take place on Zoom following Sunday morning worship and fellowship. Our classes include a variety of topics designed to nurture and support our congregation in mind, body, and spirit, in an informative, meaningful learning environment.
Here is our upcoming Adult Education schedule.
- June 13, 11:15 am: Response & Vision with Doug Robertson – Part 1 (Zoom)
- June 27, 11:15 am: Response & Vision with Doug Robertson – Part 2 (Zoom)
Our programs are organized by a small committee of church members, and and are presented by congregants and members of organizations outside the church alike.
Some of our recent topics include the following:
- A stress management workshop
- Handling conflicts on social media
- A workshop on funeral planning
- A series presented by the Muslim Educational Trust
A few of our outside presenters have included:
- The American Red Cross
- Providence Community Care