As disciples of Christ, we are not only called to learn the teachings of Jesus Christ, but we are also called to live them.
The point of discipleship is to take on more of the likeness of Christ.
The activities of Adult Discipleship provide the opportunity to help us grow as disciples and servants of God.
Activities of Adult Discipleship for September 2021 – May 2022
- Weekly Gospel Bible Study to explore the book of John– Sunday mornings 8:30 – 9:30 beginning September 26.
- Bimonthly Adult Education on second and fourth Sundays of the month beginning September 26.
- Display of resources for Rooted in Love: Dismantle Structural Racism. See a downloadable list of resources here.
- Monthly Bible Study through Sarah Circle – Second Tuesdays of each month at 7:00, via Zoom. The study this year is What my Grandmothers Taught Me. We begin September 14, but you may join at any time, and participate in whatever way best serves you. Contact the church office for additional information.
- Monthly Music for Adults with Music Director, Alejandra Blech, on the third Sunday beginning on October 17.
- Copies of daily devotional readers, Upper Room and These Days, are available in the church narthex.
- Annual Advent and Lenten Devotionals will be available in the church narthex.
- Men’s Breakfast meets every other week from 8:30 – 9:30. Join for a lively discussion. Contact the office for additional information.
The Adult Discipleship Committee meets monthly, most months, with additional collaboration via email. We welcome new members; please let the office know you are interested and you will be invited to the next meeting.