Welcome to Rose City Park Presbyterian Church!
Here are items of special note this week in the life of our church.
- Please join us for worship on Sunday! Or, view the recording afterwards. ALL are welcome!
- We reopen for in-person worship on July 25. We will continue to offer the service live-streamed via Zoom. You’ll find more information on this page.
- We are currently searching for an Interim Head Pastor To learn more about the process, click here.
- Click here to find more information on open volunteer and staff positions.
- Be sure to check the Events column, to the right, for other things that are happening.
Although physical Worship in our sanctuary and most church-related uses of our building have been suspended during the COVID-19 crisis, we will reopen for live service on July 25. On the 25th and beyond, we will also worship live through the Zoom video app, and via recordings of the service posted on this website, our YouTube channel, and our Facebook page.
Through these challenging times, our church community remains a source of hope and strength for congregation members and friends, and for all people who long to feel connected. Please know that all are welcome in this cyber “place.”
Peace be with you.
Located in the Hollywood District in Northeast Portland, Oregon, our congregation welcomes all people regardless of race, nationality, class, gender, age, or sexual orientation.
The congregation has more 200 members and friends, and celebrates God’s grace and love in worship each Sunday at 10 a.m.
We invite you to join us!
Rose City Park Presbyterian Church is a More Light Presbyterian Church. We are also a member of Covenant Network of Presbyterians, and have joined the Matthew 25 initiative of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
We acknowledge that gatherings of Rose City Park Presbyterian Church occur in the traditional land of the Chinook, Cowlitz, Clackamas, Kalapuya and Atfalati people, and we offer our gratitude to the elders, past and present, who have stewarded it through the generations.