Although physical Worship in our sanctuary and all church-related uses of our building are suspended during the COVID-19 crisis, we worship live through the Zoom video app, and via recordings of the service posted on this website, our YouTube channel, and our Facebook page.
Through these challenging times, our church community remains a source of hope and strength for congregation members and friends, and for all people who long to feel connected. Please know that all are welcome in this cyber “place.”
Peace be with you.
News of Note
- Please pray with us during this challenging election time.
- Worship with us, Sunday, November 1. Or, view the recording afterwards.
- At the end of December, Reverend David Dornack will retire after almost 21 years of leading RCPPC. Please add your voice to a video montage! Do you need help? Contact Paulette.
- Also, please contribute your photographs, especially of David’s early years at RCPPC.
- As the days grow shorter and colder, we face new Covid challenges. Please, see this important information.
- The new Bybee Lakes Hope Center needs our support. Here’s how to help.
- Be sure to check the Events column, to the right.
Located in the Hollywood District in Northeast Portland, Oregon, our congregation welcomes all people regardless of race, nationality, class, gender, age, or sexual orientation.
The congregation has more 200 members and friends, and celebrates God’s grace and love in worship each Sunday at 10 a.m.
We invite you to join us!
We acknowledge that gatherings of Rose City Park Presbyterian Church occur in the traditional land of the Chinook, Cowlitz, Clackamas, Kalapuya and Atfalati people, and we offer our gratitude to the elders, past and present, who have stewarded it through the generations.