Welcome to Rose City Park Presbyterian Church!
Here are items of special note this week in the life of our church.
- Please join us for worship on Sunday! We have reopened for in-person worship, and will also continue to offer the service live-streamed via Zoom. You’ll find more information on this page. Here is information about in-person Communion. ALL are welcome!
- You may also view the recording afterwards.
- Here is an update on the Interim Pastor Search and the selection of the Reverend Elizabeth Smith Leavitt.
- Click here to find more information on open volunteer and staff positions.
- Be sure to check the Events column, to the right, for other things that are happening.
Through these challenging times, our church community remains a source of hope and strength for congregation members and friends, and for all people who long to feel connected. Please know that all are welcome in this cyber “place.”
Peace be with you.
Located in the Hollywood District in Northeast Portland, Oregon, our congregation welcomes all people regardless of race, nationality, class, gender, age, or sexual orientation.
The congregation has more 200 members and friends, and celebrates God’s grace and love in worship each Sunday at 10 a.m.
We invite you to join us!
Rose City Park Presbyterian Church is a More Light Presbyterian Church. We are also a member of Covenant Network of Presbyterians, and have joined the Matthew 25 initiative of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
We acknowledge that gatherings of Rose City Park Presbyterian Church occur in the traditional land of the Chinook, Cowlitz, Clackamas, Kalapuya and Atfalati people, and we offer our gratitude to the elders, past and present, who have stewarded it through the generations.